EPCA, Estudos, Projectos e Consultoria Ambiental Lda (Studies, Projects and Environmental Consultancy Ltd) based in Lisbon, is a company dedicated to developing architecture and landscape architecture projects, and environmental studies, namely:
- Projects in Public, Private and Institutional Spaces
- Projects of Educational, Sport and Tourism Equipments
- Integration of Infrastructures
- Creation and Restoration of Habitats and Landscapes
- Urban Planning
- Planning and Land Management
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Environmental Compliance Reports
- Environmental Monitoring and Follow-up of Construction Works
- Plans for Prevention and Management of Construction / Demolition Waste
Established in 2003, EPCA relies on its team's extensive experience in these areas, acquired from the activity through the years.
Apart from these areas of work, EPCA is also dedicated to project review, technical assistance and supervision of construction sites.
Our work is based on a landscape intervention principle, based on the strategy of contributing, through the implementation of our projects, to a more sustainable territory.
We count also with the collaboration of external offices in several complementary areas of work, allowing us to expand the project boundaries whenever is necessary in a way to offer to our clients a more global response.
To ensure the quality of our services, we are fitted with a quality warranty system that defines the developing procedures of our works, since the project conception until its execution. This system was conceived in conformity with ISO EN 9001 norms, being the certification process for our office ongoing.